Friday, April 8, 2011

Looking for an Administration and Human Resource Job in Kenya



A Kenyan Human Resource Administrator aged 29 Year is currently seeking an opportunity to refocus her experience in an environment where her experience, skills, academic knowledge, and participation in teamwork will be challenged and maximized.

I have vast experience in Administration, customer service & Human resource Skills having worked in different multi-cultural environment.

My role has been but not limited to general administrative skills, human resource capital management, policy development, HRMIS etc , Proficient computer skills for different software applications, in particular, MS Office automation tools including Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook,

Kindly contact me on my email address for my full profile and accomplishments.

Email: anna.lisah@yahoo.com.
Thanks to Blogger | Template by - Abdul Munir | Blogger Templates | Blogger Template